Thursday 3 May 2012

Rome

There is still lots to share with you from the new Summer mini catalogue, so you will have to check back or take a look at the new products in the catalogue which can be found to the right hand side of my blog.

I've been saving this card to share with you for sometime, as it was a commission for a friend of mine to give to her sister to go with a very lovely birthday surprise earlier this week... see if you can guess from the card what the present was?

Anyway, I hope Gin had a very lovely birthday, I know I would have it I was her :).



I've used that fab card layout that Fiona shared with us at one of our demonstrator get togethers...

The card base is Wisteria Wonder and I've used DSP from the Subtle collection and Island Indigo card stock and ribbon.  I was really pleased with how the card came out as I had to decoupage the Colloseum image which I had printed out from the web and it was a bit fiddly cutting out all the layers where I thought they should be.

1 comment: