Monday 7 May 2012

Animal friends

It's possible I'm in Bratislava today, or that may have been yesterday, a bit undecided when scheduling this post ;). 

Whilst I'm off enjoying the bank holiday, here's a cute card that I made with the Fox and Friends stamp set and DSP from the Neutrals collection.


I've used Wild Wasabi and Chocolate Chip ink for the turtle image and then cut him out and layered him up onto a Curly Label punched shape using dimensional sticky pads.  I've then punched 2 Curly Label shapes from the Wild Wasabi card stock and cut each into half (one vertically and one horizontally) to create a frame around the image.  A quick punch along a strip with the Scalloped Trim border punch and some DSP, I've finished off with a simple sentiment from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and a couple of brads.

Oh and here is another, slightly adapted version using the same stamp set and layout, but completely different... although I couldn't decide on a sentiment...


As you can see I used the 'paw' stamp from the Patterned Pets stamp set to embellish this card created from Tangerine Tango card stock with Cajun Craze DSP from the Halloween paper pack and Chocolate Chip cardstock too.

Anyway, I'm back in the UK first thing tomorrow and straight back to work too - eek!

No comments:

Post a Comment