Thursday 12 April 2012

Upcoming classes

I can still squeeze in one or two more for my Cupcake madness class this Sunday, although if you want to get the stamp set included in the price (as advertised) you will have to wait until I place my next order later this month...

Sun 15th April
10.30am
Cupcake madness class - £20 (including Create a Cupcake stamp set RRP £16.95*).  Or just £8 without the stamp set. Ideal for beginners and more advanced crafters will be able to enjoy having a play with an extensive range of the tools on offer in the Stampin’ Up! catalogue and create some alternative ideas using the Create a Cupcake stamp set which may only be available until the end of April.

Don’t think that cupcakes are the only thing on offer, you will be amazed at how many other things can be created with this stamp set.
* clear set

I have also just updated my class schedule to include June. I will also hosting a number of FREE Come and Craft sessions at my home in Camberley and my 'other home' in Cambridge... so check out my Classes page and/or keep an eye on my Upcoming Events list.
If you would like to receive full details of any classes and events and other future offers then contact me and get yourself included on my mailing list.

Today I have a card for you that shows off the Build a Cupcake punch which is available from the Spring mini catalogue (only until the end of this month)...  I love this punch (and the stamp set too!)!

Check back for the matching bookmark that I posted late yesterday too...

Actually, thinking about it, this looks more like an ice cream than a cupcake... which got me thinking of another idea that this punch and the stamp set can be used for, I feel another project coming on :).

But for now here are the details for this idea:

Card base - Crumbcake;
Canopy - created using the Word Window punch alternately on a piece of Real Red and a piece of Whisper White card stock;
Embossing folders - for the icing and trim across the middle of the card I used the Square Lattice embossing folder, and for the bottom of the card base I have used the Stripes embossing folder;
Cupcake - created using the punch from Chocolate Chip card stock and a scrap of striped DSP from the 'Brights' collection.  I've then topped it off with a cherry punched from the red Glimmer Paper available in the Spring mini catalogue... this is great stuff as it doesn't shed all over you like normal glittery paper :).
Sentiment - Create a Cupcake stamp set.






No comments:

Post a Comment