Monday 23 April 2012

Treat cup holder tutorial

A couple of weeks ago I shared with you an idea using the treat cup holder for an Easter card (see here).  Today I have a slightly tweaked version of this card, that I took along to the crafty get together at a fellow demonstrators house, Fiona, yesterday.

I have a full tutorial available for this card, but unfortunately as soon as I tried to upload it into my blog all the page settings and everything else went all squiffy (!), so if you would like the details please email me and I will send them to you in a pdf file.


The card uses the lovely Something Sweet stamp set and I have used Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo for the colour scheme - not my usual sort of colour choice, but one I will be using again now as it's so bright and cheerful.

The Designer Series Paper is from the paper pack included within the the Hostess only products, Cheerful Treat (see page 9 of the catalogue).  Of course, you can only get your hands on these papers for hosting a party if your sales are over £150.  So, if you would like more details check out my Home Parties page for more or contact me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment