Tuesday 10 April 2012

Nursery flowers

I'm placing an order today so if you want to save on postage (normally £4.95) and live near to my home or work (GU16 or CB4) contact me now at jadedcrafter@gmail.com to place your order.
Yesterday's bad weather kept me indoors so I'm hoping this improves today as I've got the day off and want to make the most of it before going back to work!

I've been having a play with the Button Buddies stamp set and the Nursery Nest DSP pack which you can get FREE during April when you spend £45.

I've had a pack of buttons for a while and finally decided to use them...

Base - Marina Mist card stock
DSP - Nursery Nest, get these FREE during April with an order of £45.
Punches - 1' 3/8" circle, Scallop circle, eyelet border.
Other card stock - Whisper White, Pear Pizzazz.
Accessories - Designer Buttons from the 'Subtles' collection and Stampin' Write markers (Marina Minst and Pear Pizzazz).
Stamp set - Button Buddies, Petite Pairs (sentiment).

No comments:

Post a Comment