Thursday 5 April 2012

Engaging love

Today I have a card for you featuring another of the stamp sets in the current Spring Mini Catalogue - You are Loved. 

REMEMBER the current Mini Catalogue products will only be available until 30th April - I will be placing an order next week so do let me know if you want to save on postage and combine your order with others.

Here's the card that was created for an engagement ...


I have used the 2011-13 In Colours - Island Indigo and Pool Party.  The image has been stamped in Versamark ink and then embossing with Whisper White embossing powder and set with a heat gun.  It creates a lovely effect against the darker shade of card.  I've done the same with the sentiment (from the For My Family stamp set) and then snipped a strip around this. 

The panel and the sentiment have then been raised up with dimensional sticky pads.

No comments:

Post a Comment