Monday 2 April 2012

Easter bunny

With Easter on it's way why not send a card or two this year and minimise the calorie intake?

This card gave me the chance to have a play with one of the Stampin' Around wheels - Every Egg.  I've not really used these much but I was very surprised to find how easy these are to use and the effect is brilliant.


I've inked the wheel with Marina Mist and stamped onto the bottom of a Bashful Blue base. To decorate I've coupled Chocolate Chip and So Saffron card stock, with a little embossing, punching and stamping.

Materials:

Punches: 1'3/8" circle, Scalloped circle, Word Window.
Stamp sets: Perfect Postage, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Every Egg.
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Marina Mist.
Embossing folder: Perfect Polka Dots.

1 comment:

  1. I loved making this card! Such a cute little bunny! I don't use the wheels anywhere near enough, although bazaarly a stampin around wheel was the first stampin up purchase I made!! Must get them out SMS have a play this Easter hols! Let me know if your up for a crafty session!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete