Sunday 15 April 2012

Cupcake madness

I'm just about to leave for Cambridge :( so have a quick post to share with you the cards we made at my cupcake madness class this morning.  I think everyone really enjoyed themselves, catching up and crafting, I know I did!


I was really brave with these ideas, and stayed away from my usual style and colours.  However most of the ideas themselves have been done before.  For example you may recognise the handbags from this post sometime ago, the flower shop... and of course the hot air balloon from here.

If you like any of these cards and missed out on the class today, then they will be available in pre-prepared packs at my Come and Craft evening on the 4th May from 6.30pm, so if you don't have your own craft stash but want to come and have a play... just contact me and book you place. 

And by all means if you already have your own stuff you are welcome to come along and spend the evening sharing ideas and inspiration.





1 comment: