Monday 30 April 2012

Another new job

Hopefully all the Spring mini catalogue orders are now in... if you have something you want last minute I can probably squeeze in an order at lunchtime but you will have to call me on 07968 951957 to be sure.

Tomorrow I will be able to show you the new Summer mini catalogue and some projects using the products from here, but today I just wanted to wish Kat good luck with the first day of her new job.  Hopefully the card will arrive soon as I was a little slack with posting it, but I'm sure this blog post will arrive safely.


I've had a play with some Early Espresso card stock to make this card, as a born and bred user of Chocolate Chip (similar colour 'brown') this is a brave move for me, and I think I can safely say that I really like this shade of Brown and will be using it a lot more :).

The DSP is from the Hostess section of the main catalogue, which means you can only get your hands on it when you host a party and your sales are over £150 - so why not book a FREE party now as I have dates available through May and June (see my Home parties for more).  Just contact me for available dates.

No comments:

Post a Comment