Wednesday 7 March 2012

Cate's project and my CASEing (already!)

Today I have another card to share with you that we made at the crafty get together at the weekend.  This time designed by Cate.  This uses the Everyday Enchantment papers that are only available during the current Sale-A-Bration event.  The colour theme is Poppy Parade which I am liking more and more ... 

We have used one of the frames from the Designer Frames embossing folders set with some Very Vanilla card stock to create the back panel.  Over this we have used the Decorative Label punch to create a larger frame - by punching out 2 labels and cutting these in half (one horizontally and one vertically) and mounting around a Decorative Label punched from Very Vanilla.  

The sentiment is from the You are Loved stamp set in the Spring Mini catalogue and we have stamped the large stamp from the Fresh Vintage stamp set (Sale-A-Bration) around the edge, both in Poppy Parade. 

This was a lovely quick card to make and I loved the layout so much I made a who bunch of them using different papers and colour themes, including some for Mother's Day with co-ordinating note pads.



We have a charity day at work on Friday and I will be donating a load of cards and other bits for sale to raise money for Sport Relief and I think these might just work as we are nearing Mother's Day :).



1 comment: