Friday 17 February 2012

A super hero and how to get FREE DSP

Sometimes I wish I was a Super Hero... or at least able to be in 2 places at once!

Anyway, here's a quick commission featuring the one and only Spiderman, probably one of my fav super hero's...

If you don't have a stamp set for a particular card theme than just search for colouring pictures on the web and there is usually everything you could possibly want at your finger tips.  I've coloured and layered up 3 of these images to create a 3D effect/decoupage card and matted this on Real Red and Marina Mist card stock before mounting over a strip of DSP from the 'birghts' paper pack.

The Designer Series Papers (DSP's) are almost endless - I actually still have a large proportion of the one I purchased when I signed up as a demonstrator back in August and I've used lots for demo's and plenty of cards.  There are 2 sheets of each of 2 double sided (4 different patterns) pieces in each pack in each of the different colour collections - that's 40 sheets!  The packs are ideal for splitting with a friend as you still getting a piece of everything.  RRP £19.50.


Why not check out the other DSP's on pages 96-101 of the main catalogue, which come in smaller packs.  Or better still buy £45 of products and get the Sale-A-Bration DSP pack - Everyday Enchantment FREE.  I think has a very Cath Kidston feel... it's stunning!

Contact me to find out more or place your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment