Sunday 5 February 2012

My favourite SAB set

Back off to Cambridge, although I probably didn't plan this trip too well and should have left earlier to avoid the icy roads.

I've got my car stashed full of the usual crafting caboodle so will be making the most of it if I get snowed in whilst there - fingers crossed :)!

Today I have the last of the SAB stamp sets to share with you, there will be more samples to come using this set over the coming weeks. 

This is the 4th limited edition FREEBIE set that you can get when you spend £45 until 31st March.  The other sets are Outlined OccasionsSprinkled Expressions and Elementary Elegance

So here is the Fresh Vintage set:


This is definitely my favourite for the 4 sets. It was when I first saw them and it has remained so after I had made some samples... it is just beautiful and co-ordinates with the Everyday Enchantment. papers brilliantly!

This card uses almost ALL the stamps in the set, so it's quite advanced!


The base is Tangerine Tango with the border stamp inked in the same colour,
 
Then on a rectangle of Whisper White stamp the flower image several times, using Red Riding Hood and Pear Pizzazz marker pens.

Punch out two strips of Pear Pizzazz using the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch and layer the Whisper White over these.

Run a piece Red Riding Hood card through the Big Shot using the Beautiful Butterlies Die the stamp it randomly with the flower stamp using Versamark ink and then Clear Embossing powder.

The central image is stamped onto Whisper White card using Tangerine Tango ink and then also in Pear Pizzazz punching out the central circle using the '1/2" circle punch. These were then raised on the centre of the card using a dimensional sticky pad to give them a 3D effect.

1 comment: