Wednesday 1 February 2012

Charming animals

Morning all!

I was hoping to share with you another of the Sale-A-Bration samples that we made at team training... however I have forgotten to bring the photo's with me so you will have to check back tomorrow when will be home.

So instead here is a cute card that couples the dog and cat stamps from the every little bit stamp set with one of the stamps from the charming stamp set which features in the current Spring mini catalogue.

Materials:

Cardstock - Rich Razzleberry and Very Vanilla.
DSP - Rich Razzleberry and Regal Rose from the brights paper pack.
Punches - Scalloped circle, 1 3/8 circle, eyelet border, word window and curly label punch.
Other - Chocolate Chip marker, blender pen, basic rhinestones.

Note that I free handed the 'daughter' sentiment as my for my family stamp set is out on loan, but actually I think it works quite well - you just have to be brave enough to go for it when handwriting.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry - i have your 'for the family' stampset - but in all honesty i think that the handwritten 'daughter' is better - the 'for the family' would have been a little too big in my opinion. xx

    ReplyDelete