Sunday 19 February 2012

60 year old beer monster

I had a great day yesterday out in the fresh air, meeting new people and generally relaxing from another hard working week :)!

And then last night I went along to my very old (as in time) friend, Graham's birthday... I haven't seen him for a few years actually but used to hang out at the pub with him and a few others in my more youthful days when I lived in Kent...

Anyway, 60th birthday celebrations meant another opportunity for a handmade card - so I made good use of the Make a Monster set that I have been playing with of late.  I have to confess that the beer mug is from a retired stamp set, but it was too suitable to not use it.



The card base is Crumbcake and I have coupled Pacific Point with Old Olive and then incorporated some of the papers from the SAB Elementary Elegance DSP pack.

Other materials:
Stripes embossing folder - Background/base panel.
Curly label punch - Elementary Elegance DSP punched twice and then Whisper White punched and layered for the numbers.
Happiest Birthday Wishes stamp set - Sentiment.
Timeless Type Junior Alphabet - Numbering.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my god!! Love this!! Great use of the make a monster stampset! Looking forward to catching up this week!! xxx

    ReplyDelete