Thursday 26 January 2012

SAB valentine card

Sale-A-Bration (SAB) is now running until 31st March so start compiling your wish list and take advantage of the free stamp sets that will be available with all orders of £45...

I honestly don't know which of these stamp sets to share with you first as I really like 3 out of 4 of them...

With Valentines fast approaching today I thought I would share with you a cute card created using one of the Sprinkled Expressions stamp set:

Here is the card:

It uses Basic Black and Real Red cardstock and inks.  The white heart in the middle has been stamped with versamark ink and then embossed with White Emboss powder and heated with a heat gun.  This is a lovely technique which I don't use very often as I find it a little messy, but even some of the beginners at my classes seem to be able to get the hang of this very quickly.



1 comment: