Wednesday 18 January 2012

Quick calendar gift

I can't believe we are already halfway through January!  I meant to make some calendar gifts for people this year but have only really gotten around to a couple of samples so far. 

This little calendar is great for a desk or fridge... oh and fantastic for Save the Date cards (check back tomorrow for something I have been dying to share with you!).

The base is Basic Black run through the top note die using the big shot machine.  I love my big shot and use it all the time... I was a initially little hesitant to make the investment but it gets so much use I have no doubt that is was worth every penny!

I've decorated the calendar with a scalloped circle cut from Rish Razzleberry cardstock and then used one of the images from the new Perfect Postage stamp set which features in the new Spring Mini Catalogue - I've inked this with Rich Razzleberry and Old Olive ink (markers to get 2 colours on the same stamp) onto Whisper White and then punched it out with the new punch that co-ordinates with this set before mounting onto the scalloped circle using dimensional sticky pads.

Just to finish I couldn't resist adding some Old Olive brads... and of course the calendar (pick up 10 for a quid ...).  Great quick gifts which you could give at any time of you or as I suggested earlier would be great for Save the Date cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment