Sunday 8 January 2012

New year team training

OMG I'm exhausted after yesterdays crafting session with the other demonstrators in our team!  We were making samples for the Sale-A-Bration promotion that begins on 24th January... 16 cards in 6 hours!  I actually felt like I never wanted to make another card ever again after that, but it was a really great day and I was left with the bare minimum to tidy up :).

Thank you so much to Cate (my Upline) for organising it and preparing all those samples (with a little help from others)... the ideas were great and I can't wait to share them all with you.

I can't leave it at that... have to give you a quick sneek peak of one of the sets - when I first saw them all I really didn't know what I could create with them... as usual I was surprised that there were so many quick ideas as well as some slightly more complex ones.  This is my favourite set (I think), in fact I like 3 out of 4 of them so much I can't decide which one to get for myself ... eek!


Check back after 24th January when I can share with you the full details of each of the sets.

Another crafting session planned today - fortunately I managed to avoid getting any bookings for my thank you card class (never thought I would hear myself say that - but think I may have tried to cram in too much in my first week back from holiday!)... so instead I have a session with one of my friends to design her wedding invites and stationery! 

No comments:

Post a Comment