Saturday 28 January 2012

More cupcakes

I've got yet another busy weekend ahead of me... as back to Cambridge on Sunday night once more!

Today I'm off to Amy's demo coffee morning to share my creativity and catch up with everyone hopefully!  I believe her make and take project is going to be one I've done before... so instead today, I'm going to share with you a similar project which uses the Build a Cupcake punch.



The base is Melon Mambo with some of the Brights DSP adhered to the bottom after being edged with the eyelet border punch.

For the background panels I have used Whisper White card, the first piece is inked around the edge with More Mustard (using a sponge dauber) and then the next piece has been run through the Polka Dots embossing folder.

The cupcakes have been punched from Crumbcake (base), Whisper White (inked with More Mustard using the sponge dauber) and Melon Mambo for the cherries.

The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set and punched with the word window punch.


1 comment:

  1. Thankyou for your help yesterday!! I'm looking forward to your morning next weekend!!!! Xxx

    ReplyDelete