Saturday 24 December 2011

A little thanks

Being a demonstrator means you have the advantage of being part of a team and can share ideas.  Most of all for me it's about the extension to my social life ans some of the great friends I have made along the way.

Today I have a card to share with you that has been sitting on my mantlepiece for quite some time, mainly because it matches so well with the decor and I didn't have the heart to take it down, and more so because it is handmade but my demonstrator friend Amy, thanking me for helping out at a workshop sometime ago.

Amy always tells me that she gets a lot of her inspiration by copying ideas... and this is certainly one of her ideas that I will be copying soon too.  The base is Soft Suede and Amy has co-ordinated this with Bashful Blue and Very Vanilla, all of which are a great combination.  The Very Vanilla background has been run through the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, whilst the decorative pieces are cut using the Perfect Pennants die, a Scalloped Circle punch and a 1' 3/8" Circle punch.
To finish Amy has used a couple of Basic Pearls and some Seam binding ribbon to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment