Friday 9 December 2011

In colours at Christmas

Every year Stampin' Up! bring out a range of 'In Colours'.  For 2011/12 there are 5.

My favourite has to be Wisteria Wonder but the others are lovely too and they all co-ordinate.
I was surprised to see these colours on a Christmas sample but they work really well together so it doesn't surprise me.  This sample uses the Something For Christmas individual stamp inked with markers so that the image can be stamped with lots of different colours.  The background was created with the top note die from Whisper White and Pool Party and I think would make a great gift card holder or front to a card... and it's quick to make too :).

 I don't know who designed this, a fellow demonstrator, but cannot give them credit unfortunately.


No comments:

Post a Comment