Tuesday 20 December 2011

Happy birthday Mum

I'm not very good and being in the country for my Mum's birthday, and this year is no different!  So happy birthday Mum :)... all the way from Sri Lanka.


I went with something a bit different on her card this year... something a bit more modern I guess, or at least that was the intention!

Cupcakes are everywhere, and the Crazy for Cupcakes card is great for creating stunning cards that would suit just about anyone and everyone...

For this card I have teamed up Melon Mambo with Tempting Turquoise.  The DSP 'Cheerful Treat' includes papers with Melon Mambo which I have used here against the Tempting Turquoise before mounting the Whisper White panel with the image on.

I have coloured the image with blender pens using markers and then added the sentiment - stamped onto Melon Mambo and using dimensional sticky pads.  The Mum wording is from the For my Family stampset.

I cheated with the 65 and used peel offs (Not Stampin' Up! again, sorry!).







No comments:

Post a Comment