Friday 23 December 2011

Engagement card

Today I have another commission that I was asked to make for an engagement party.  I used the same idea as yesterday's wedding card as time was short...

For the central panel I have cut a 6cm strip of Shimmery White card and run this through the Elegant bouquet embossing folder and then mounted it on a 6.5cm strip of mirror card (not Stampin' Up!).  I then created a focal point for the large butterfly from the Beautiful Wings die with mirror card using the scalloped circle punch and  a 3.5cm circle (also punched from the Shimmery White card and embossed with the same folder).

The butterflies are cut/embossed from Pink Pirouette cardstock and I have added some basic rhinestones to the large one, as well as the centres of the flowers on the central panel.

The sentiment was printed from my computer and mounted on mirror card before being finished off with the tiniest of the butterflies.

No comments:

Post a Comment