Thursday 1 December 2011

Bottle tags

Tick tock... Christmas is nearly here! I'm planning to put my tree up for just a few days before I depart for my holiday... although I'm not celebrating this year. I have to see it in all it's glory in my house as it will be the first year that I have been here, now that the building works are all complete and it only seems right :).

Anyway, now for some gift related ideas...

I've posted a couple of ideas for bottle tags before, but these are so easy to make and there are so many ways to decorate them using Stampin' Up! products. 
As the festive period is fast approaching there will be plenty of occasions when one of these lovely tags can be used to decorate a bottle of vino for a friend or relative...

The dimensions are as follows:

Cardstock measuring 7.5 x 21cm
Score at 7.5cm's

I have used Basic Black cardstock for this tag and then cut a piece of brights DSP and mounted a panel of Whisper White stamped with the 'large flower' image from the Just Believe stampset in Old Olive.  Note that I have stamped the flowers on a scrap of Whisper White in Tempting Turquoise and then cut these out and raised them with a dimensional sticky pad.

Before fixing the panel to the tag I have punched out the corners of the DSP with the Boho Blossoms punch (middle sized flower) with one of the petals, I love this technique and use it all the time.  To finish a few Basic Rhinestones in the gaps created by the punch and a sentiment (also from the Just Believe stampset) inked in Old Olive.


No comments:

Post a Comment