Monday 5 December 2011

Book a party or private class - £5 voucher, offer ends tomorrow

I just want to let you know that I'm offering private card classes for a fun night in during February and March. So why not get some friends together and get creative.  Each person will get to make 4 different cards for £8 but they get the class free if they place an order of £25 on the night.

Contact me via email or on 07968 951957/01252 834132 before the end of tomorrow (6th December) to book your private card class and I'll give you £5 to spend in the catalogue too!

The Sale-a-bration offer (exclusive stamp set with every £45 order) will be released on 24th January and the new Spring mini catalogue will be out (4th January), so there is lots of reasons to take advantage of this offer.

Of course I am still running home parties for FREE if you would prefer to book a date for one of those instead - full details can be found here.

No comments:

Post a Comment