Monday 21 November 2011

Quick robin card

I'm up to my eyes in Christmas card orders at the moment, unsurprisingly I suppose for this time of year!  So this week I have a few ideas to share with you with a Christmas theme this week.

To start, here is a nice quick and easy card which I think is absolutely adorable.  It uses a small panel of DSP from the Holly Berry paper mounted onto a panel of Old Olive card. 

I have cut the robin from Sahara Sand cardstock using the 2 step bird punch and sponge daubered it with Chocolate Chip ink.  I've then punch just the breast section of the bird out from a scrap of Real Red card stock and glued this onto the birds body.  The branch is cut from Old Olive.  The sentiment is from the Season of Joy stampset as is the poinsietta flower, inked in Old Olive and Real Red respectively.

No comments:

Post a Comment