Wednesday 9 November 2011

Completely random

From time to time I get very random requests for cards from friends/family which give me a chance to stretch my creativity.  Here is one of those cards, which features a 'road bike'.  I have mounted the image onto a panel and set this up on a Crumbcake square card base which I have folded into an easle style card. To give the card a masculine feel I have used the striped papers from the brights DSP pack and continued the Marina Mist colour theme for the strip that holds back the easle.


I have added a strip of Whisper White with the recipients name and also a sentiment (Petit Pairs stampset) cut with the Curly Label punch.  I couldn't find any brads big enough to finish off the card so went with Candi (not Stampin' Up!).
I'm in Cambridge again today... but home tonight for my very last Christmas Card club session... check back tomorrow for one of the cards we will be making.

1 comment:

  1. Love this card! Love making custom cards - really stretches your imagination! xx

    ReplyDelete