Sunday 9 October 2011

Sunflower

Today I have a punch art card to share with you.  It uses the 2 step bird punch, which is my favourite as it is so versatile.  Check out the roses that I made here
Once again I have used the wing section of the punch to create petals, but this time for a sunflower. 

The background is from the Brights DSP and has been mounted on Chocolate Chip cardstock to match the stalk, leaves and sentiment. 

The sentiment is a non Stampin' Up! product as I made this card sometime ago, but the new catalogue has numerous new sentiments that I can't wait to share with you... particularly the hostess set Happiest Birthday Wishes which you can earn with just 16 hostess pounds. 

If you book a workshop and your guest sales exceed £150 you will get 25 hostess pounds to spend on a number of sets and/or the other products in the catalogue.  If your guest sales increase so do the hostess pounds that you have to spend.  Have a look at my Home Parties page for more.

Contact me if you want to book a FREE workshop in your home.


No comments:

Post a Comment