Sunday 2 October 2011

Sign up offer

I'm still in the throws of returning from my holiday, what with a class this afternoon and trying to get organised before my first day back at work tomorrow!

The ladies enjoyed my gifts and tag class this afternoon.  Here is what they made...

The corner bookmark is an adapted version of the one I made for our last team training (see here for details and link to the original instructions).  I will share with you the full details of each of the other ideas later this week, particularly for those of you that wanted to attend but couldn't make it along.

Stampin' Up! have announced a special offer for anyone who signs up as a demonstrator this month.
If you join my team in October Stampin’ Up! will give you ink pads in the five new gorgeous in colors and a pack of assorted A4 card in the in colors. More details can be found on my offers page or contact me for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment