Monday 10 October 2011

Owly box

I've got a bit of a mad week lined up so have been scratching around to check out what samples I have to share with you... with my Christmas card club starting on Wednesday and my new catalogue party on Thursday this week there will be lots to post afterwards but I don't want to spoil the surprise and share anything with you before those attending get to have a go first :).

So instead, something I have been saving up... because it is absolutely adorable and deserves a special post.  My Upline Cate made this cute owl from the big shot pillow box die back in August. Unfortunately it uses designer papers that have retired but there are plenty of papers in the new catalogue that would work just as well.


After running the cardstock through the big shot pillow box die, Cate has punched 3/4" circles for the stomach 'feathers', hearts for feet and beaks, ovals for wings and 1.25" circles plus 3/4" circles for eyes. 

This is one of my favourite swaps of all time...  I just need to invest in the punches in order to make some of my own :).

No comments:

Post a Comment