Friday 14 October 2011

Make and take with new colours

It was lovely to see some new faces at my new catalogue party last night.  Thank you to those of you who came along... the make and take project seemed to be well received, particularly as it's a great way to make use of the Contempo Christmas stamp set which is included in my Christmas Kit Offer that I am running until 21st October.

The card base is Whisper White cut to 10 x 20cm and folded in half.  I have then cut a piece of the Pool Party cardstock to 9.5 x 9.5cm and punched the corners with the Boho Blossoms punch and then mounted it to the base.

The image from the Contempo Christmas stamp set has been stamped in Island Indigo ink and cut out and then stuck upside down with a dimensional to a piece of Whisper White card measuring 7 x 5 cm and then mounted on a 7.5 x 5.5cm piece of Island Indigo card.  I stamped the Christmas tree pot in Chocolate Chip ink to create the basket and drew a few lines from the balloon down towards the basket and then fixed it with a dimensional.

I also prepared a sample with a 3D version of the balloon using 3 bauble images which everyone challenged themselves to and gave a go, so the simple 1 layer idea as shown in the photo became redundant... I was so pleased that everyone wanted to take up the challenge and do the slightly more complex idea :).

The sentiment is from the Happiest Birthday Wishes hostess stamp set on page 8 of the catalogue which includes 11 stamps!  This is only available to you in exchange for Hostess Pounds which you can earn from having your own workshop/party.  Check out my Home parties page for more details, I still have a couple of dates free at the end of this month and in November so contact me for availability.

No comments:

Post a Comment