Wednesday 12 October 2011

Gift card holder

I saw a great idea on Amy's blog sometime ago which I have finally got round to giving a go...


The Basic Black card has been cut to 4” x 8” (scored at 4”) then folder in half and taped on each side after punching out a piece where the gift card will go.  I have then used some of the Brights DSP cut to 3 ¾” x 3 ¾ “ and 1 ¼ x 4” to decorate the front.
For the tab to hold it shut I have punched a circle using the 3/4" punch and then set this in place with just enough overlap to allow the top to be pushed behind it.  I finished this off with a button and added a oval punch to a scalloped oval and stamped the sentiment from the clearly for you stamp set.  A bow tied from Real Red Grosgain ribbon finishes this off so it's ready for the gift card to go inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment