Saturday 8 October 2011

Christmas card club and offer


My Christmas card club starts next week and I still have a couple of places left for the first and second week, full details can be found here

I have tried to keep the first session fairly simple and each week more techniques and ideas will be introduced...

Please contact me if you are interested in coming along and giving it a try.

For those of you that don't live near me and can't attend the classes I have a special offer for you instead...

Christmas Kit offer – Only £25!
With this kit you will be able to make at least 40 A6 sized cards.  A sheet of ideas will be sent to you and there will be more samples posted on my site from time to time using this stampset to help you make the most of the pack contents.

Pack includes:
2 x Classic Stampin’ Pad’s in Real Red and Old Olive.  RRP £9.90.

24 sheets of A4 Smooth Card Stock in Real Red, Old Olive and Whisper White (8 sheets of each colour).  RRP £6.25 (although cannot be purchased in this combination as packs are sold in individual colours only).

Contempo Christmas stamp set – set of 4 stamps which includes 2 images and 2 sentiments and is a nice basic set which would be adequate to create all your Christmas cards for 2011.  RRP £12.95.

This offer will be available from me until 21st October so please contact me if you would like to take advantage of this.









No comments:

Post a Comment