Thursday 1 September 2011

Retired list release

So here it is ... the list of items retiring from the current catalogue to make space in the new catalogue which will be launched on 1st October.
Click on the picture to go to the full list.
There are lots of items for you to browse, some of which have 25% and 40% discounts.  But remember these are likely to sell out fast so get your order in quick.

Please email me at jadedcrafter@gmail.com to place an order.  Please note that I will be on holiday after 8th September and I will arrange for your order to be shipped directly to you (normal recorded delivery charge of £4.95 applies).

I’m back on 1st October, so if you would like to book a party/workshop for when I return you can find out more here.  Just email me with a date you have in mind and I will do my best to accommodate your request.

Happy shopping.



No comments:

Post a Comment