Wednesday 7 September 2011

Ornament punch idea for challenge

Something to share with you today... to get me into holiday mode as I fly out of the UK on Friday morning to Budapest (Hungary) and will then be travelling through 4 countries over 3 weeks :). 
These cards (I couldn't decide which base card I liked better so did both!) are made using the ornament punch upside down.  Three pieces stuck together to create a 3D balloon.  I managed to squeeze in a stamp from the Every Little Bit set (the sun) but the sentiment is not a Stampin' Up item.

I was asked to make a 60th birthday card for my friends mum which had a hot air balloon on it and was so pleased with my finished card using mostly non Stampin' Up products (see the card here), that I decided to make some from Stampin' Up products too... there is nothing like constant crafting (it's so good for the soul!).  I also thought that these card ideas would be suitable for the Crafty Boots Challenge - 'anything goes' that I promised I would enter if I had time before my holiday.


No comments:

Post a Comment