Tuesday 27 September 2011

Fab colours from Cate


My upline Cate always uses such great colour combinations on her cards and this swap she gave me is no exception.  I love the use of the circle punches - so simple yet for me (as I don't have the punch) it would be a lot of huffing and puffing with a protractor or something similar to do this.  I do recommend the Stampin' Up! punches as they make crafting so much more enjoyable as you don't have to fiddle about doing the not so fun stuff when using them.  Look up 'punch art' on the web... but prepare yourself to lose a couple of hours surfing all the endless ideas that you can create with punches :).

4 days until I am back so if you want to order something or book a class, check out the details on the relevant pages and email me.

No comments:

Post a Comment