Tuesday 9 August 2011

Craft room


I will have to tidy up properly soon as the packaging from my starter kit delivery is starting to block the doorway to the craft room... however us crafters are all the same. Check out this blog that I found to see lots of other workspaces.
Despite the mess, I'm trying to stay organised with my new kit, so that I can make the samples systematically and get in practice for when I'm demonstrating, but it's very hard as there is so much I want to try out ;)!

However, I've managed to keep my workspace very clear indeed (!), although I'm sure it won't last long.
I cracked open another stamp set tonight... Just Believe, which is definitely my favourite of the stamps that I chose for my starter kit.  There are 4 sentiments which makes the card options endless.

With it, I started on a couple of thank you cards which you can see in the photo, although I'll have to finish them off tomorrow - so why not sign up to follow my blog or check back for full details of each card over the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment